Mannie Fresh, hard-hitting producer, artist and entertainer - and 2014’s first ‘Re-Produce Me’ contest judge - is taking over BMI’s Twitter (@bmi) for an exclusive Twitter Q&A with his fans! The takeover is happening this Thursday, March 13 @ 3PM EDT.
The Grammy-nominated Fresh has created massive hits for artists like UGK, Gucci Man, The Notorious B.I.G., and, of course, Cash Money. In between moving crowds across the country, Fresh is still making it happen in studios with Kanye, Bun B., Drake and the iconic Dr. Dre.
Get the scoop directly from the source on his hits, collaborations in the studio, ingredients to a hit song, upcoming projects and other burning questions.
Here’s how to get involved:
- Follow @bmi [add twitter follow button here] on Twitter.
- Tweet your question to @bmi before or during the live Q&A on Thursday, March 13, between 3PM and 3:30PM EDT.
- Use the hashtag #AskMannie in your question.
- Make sure your question is concise and specific.
- Mannie will respond to your questions from BMI’s Twitter handle.
For more information on Mannie Fresh, click here.