Billboard is offering a discounted registration fee to BMI members for its Regional Mexican Music Summit, set for October 6-8 at the Wilshire Grand in Los Angeles. Now in its third year, this unique summit celebrates regional Mexican music and unites the key industry players that drive this lucrative sector of the Latin music business. BMI members receive a discounted rate of $225 by using discount code BMI225.
Today’s top regional Mexican artists, concert promoters, retailers, sponsors, managers as well as record label, digital/mobile entertainment, marketing, advertising and radio executives will be present to network, do business and discuss hot industry topics such as:
- New Digital Marketing Opportunities to Generate Sales
- Mastering The Mobile Entertainment Marketplaces
- The New Wave of Regional Mexican Acts
- Big Branding and Sponsorship Opportunities
- The Latest Trends in Regional Mexican Radio
- Taking It On The Road: New Business Models To Make A Tour Successful
- The Art of Songwriting - Featuring Top Composers
- Building Buzz Through Social Networking Sites
The event also includes the Billboard Superstar Q&A, live artist showcases, roundtable discussions and more.