On Friday, July 25, 2014, at the San Diego Convention Center, Broadcast Music, Inc. and White Bear PR will return to this year’s Comic-Con to present another dynamic panel discussion about the working relationship between TV composers and producers. Each successful pairing of “The Character of Music” panel will discuss their working relationship, how music helps portray the characters in their stories, and the intense process of scoring their projects. The discussion, moderated by BMI Director, Film/TV Relations Anne Cecere, will be followed by a Q&A.
“The Character of Music” panel will feature these prolific composers and creators/executive producers:
- Composer Chris Bacon Bates Motel
- Producer Christopher Nelson Bates Motel
- Composer Paul Haslinger Halt and Catch Fire (@PaulHaslinger)
- Creator/Executive Producer Christopher C. Rogers Halt and Catch Fire (@CCR)
- Composer Danny Jacob Phineas & Ferb (@DannyJacobMusic)
- Creator/Executive Producer Dan Povenmire Phineas & Ferb (@DanPovenmire)
- Creator/Executive Producer Jeff “Swampy” Marsh Phineas & Ferb (@mmonogram)
The San Diego Convention Center is located at 111 W. Harbor Dr. in San Diego, CA. The panel runs from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in room 32AB.