|Hit songwriter Mark Alan Springer and 2003 CMT/NSAI Song Contest winner Jesse Terry at one of their many co-writing sessions.|
BMI writer Jesse Terry, winner of the 2003 CMT/NSAI Song Contest, secured a staff writing deal with Masville Music shortly after his win. Masville Music is one of Music Row's most prominent independent publishing companies, owned and operated by hit songwriter Mark Alan Springer (Tanya Tucker's "Two Sparrows in a Hurricane," Kenny Chesney's "Grandpa Told Me So"). Jesse currently has several songs on hold for major artists.
CMT and NSAI are giving songwriters another chance to win big like Jesse. The 7th Annual CMT/NSAI Song Contest runs through Nov. 30, 2006, and features a plethora of prizes focused on helping songwriters realize their dreams, including:
- An exclusive mentoring session with award-winning songwriter and artist John Rich of Big & Rich
- A single-song contract from a major Music Row publisher
- A $500 gift certificate to Sam Ash Music
- A three-day trip to Nashville
- A "Star Treatment Prize Package" including a special guest performance at the world-famous Bluebird Café a limo ride to and from the show by Celebrity Limousines; a cut, color and style from Music Row's premier salon, Gordon & Co.; an artist promo package from Krista Lee Photography; a Kiehl's gift box and personal consultation; and dinner for two at Sunset Grill
- A demo of your song by professional producers and musicians at Parlor Studio on Music Row
- A private tour of the CMT studios
- Tickets to the 2007 CMT Music Awards
- Prizes from Gibson, SHURE, Masterwriter, Elixir, CMT and more
Click here to enter online.