BMI Member FAQs

« Back to FAQs I am a BMI writer or composer. My music is being released overseas. What do I have to do to receive my royalties?

If you expect to receive performance royalties, all you have to do is make sure your work is registered with BMI. However, this does not mean that your mechanical rights are registered. You should contact The Harry Fox Agency if you have questions in this regard.

Need Support?

Can't find something you are looking for? Contact us.