Music Licensing for RV Parks & Campgrounds

Do you have questions about the use of music in your business? Please review the FAQ’s below or contact a BMI representative for additional assistance.

Common Questions

Q: What types of music use does the BMI Music License for RV Parks and Campgrounds include?

Q: How do we report under our Campgrounds/RV Parks Music License ?