Music Licensing for Residential Communities

Do you have questions about music licensing and how it affects your Residential Community or Homeowner Association?  Please review our list of Licensing Frequently Asked Questions.

BMI’s Music License Saves You Time & Money

  • 10% Timely Payment Discount - You can save 10% if you return your payment within 30 days.
  • Flexibility - The fee structure allows you to pay for only the music you play whether it’s seasonal or up to 7 nights of live or recorded music a week.
  • Convenience - Allows you to change your music use policy, and we’ll change your fee, up to 3 times per contract year, enabling you to find the music use that works best for your residents.
  • Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Checks are accepted for payment.

Sounds to Live By: The Role of Music in Residential Communities
The amenities enjoyed by members of private residential communities have evolved and changed during the four decades Jim Singerling has been associated with the industry. But the essential nature of one valuable amenity – music – has remained relatively constant… read more

Questions About Using Music in Residential Communities?
Watch a BMI Customer Care Representative Answer FAQs.