Music Licensing for Hotels, Motels, and other Lodging Establishments

Do you have questions about the use of music in your business? Please review the FAQ’s below or contact a BMI representative for additional assistance.

Common Questions

Q: Are There Discounts For Hotel/Motel Licenses Under The Agreement?

Q: What If My State Hotel/Motel Association Wants More Information On BMI?