Exclusive Billboard Offers for BMI Members
Billboard Magazine: One year for $199*
Order Online: https://subscribe.billboard.com/sub/?p=BBL&f=BBMI
No other publication takes you inside the music business like Billboard. Each weekly issue is packed with insightful chart analysis and industry trends that are important to you and your business. Save 45% on a subscription as a BMI member and receive online access to Billboard.biz at NO EXTRA COST NOW!
Your Professional Benefits Include:
- Billboard.biz – Billboard’s premium business site with over 150 proprietary airplay and sales charts – covering every music, video and digital entertainment genre – powered by Nielsen BDS and SoundScan.
- Billboard Bulletin – Breaking stories, Billboard chart info., and insights and analysis sent directly to your inbox every weekday.
- iPad® Edition – Interactive features, including video, photo galleries and the charts playable on Spotify.
- Billboard Archives – 50+ years of historical articles and charts data right at your fingertips.
- Chart Alert – Your first look at the key charts of the week accompanied with expert analysis, two days before it’s available in print!
** Professional discount valid for new subscriptions only.
Save up to 40% off** - www.billboardevents.com
BMI members are entitled to discounts to Billboard’s Events. Members can receive up to 40%*** off! Just use the promo code: BMI13 during registration checkout.
** Discount varies for each event
Sign Up Today! It’s Free! - www.billboard.com/newsletters
- Billboard Country Update - Delivered biweekly to the most important country music power players, including radio programmers, label executives, artist managers, music retailers and touring professionals.
- Breaking News Alert - Entertainment industry alerts sent directly to your inbox, as the news unfolds.
- Digital Update - Digital entertainment updates.
- Global Update - Breaking industry news spanning the globe.
- Latin Update - Expert insight on the Latin music and entertainment sectors.
- Touring Update - Expert insight on the touring and live entertainment industries.
- Record Labels -The latest news covering major and indie labels.
You are eligible to get this benefit.Redeem Now