- What Does BMI’s Commitment to Advanced Technology Mean for Songwriters?
- 10 Foolproof Ways to Critique Your Own Songs
- Eddie Palmieri
- Pepe Aguilar
- Country Music Conference Rocks Europe
- BMI Icon Helps Cherry Creek Radio Exec Celebrate Birthday
- BMI Songwriter Comes Home to Perform at Maine Restaurant Association Event
- BMI Bulletin Board: April 2013
Songwriter Business News
Important stories for working songwriters:
Digital Music News charts online radio’s explosive growth.
Musicians are re-routing the path to success. NPR looks at making it in today’s music industry.
How do working musicians make money? Non-profit the Future of Music Coalition has started the Artist Revenue Streams Project to find out.
Designing your website on your own? Hubspot details what not to do.
Sources of artist revenue have evolved over the last several decades. Digital Music News shows us how.
Are music listening habits changing for the worse? The Daily Telegraph asks.
The Atlantic shares how to really listen to music, as outlined in Music: Ways of Listening.
Veteran manager John Grady chats with Billboard.biz about how to develop new artists.
The New York Times analyzes the booming business of dance music.
Spotify has launched the Play Button widget. Billboard.biz explains how you’ll use it and where you’ll see it.
American Songwriter reviews the Shure X2u.
More bands are using and re-imagining the possibilities of streaming live shows. The New York Times explores how.