- What Does BMI’s Commitment to Advanced Technology Mean for Songwriters?
- 10 Foolproof Ways to Critique Your Own Songs
- Eddie Palmieri
- Pepe Aguilar
- Country Music Conference Rocks Europe
- BMI Icon Helps Cherry Creek Radio Exec Celebrate Birthday
- BMI Songwriter Comes Home to Perform at Maine Restaurant Association Event
- BMI Bulletin Board: April 2013
Songwriter Business News
Important stories for working songwriters:
Digital Music News breaks down how most people discover new music.
The Los Angeles Times explains how music is playing an increasingly important role in keeping restaurants full.
Does leaking albums before the release results in higher sales? Billboard.biz investigates.
The Guardian explains how Berklee became one of the world’s preeminent centers for higher learning in music.
Wired profiles a new trend: artists releasing new music on Nintendo cartridges.
How will Facebook’s changes affect musicians? The Future of Music Coalition reports.
The New York Times explores the expanding goals of the American Composers Orchestra. Hint: They’re putting together more than just outstanding concerts.