Website Music Performance Agreement
The Standard Website Music Performance Agreement is generally for commercial entities that have the potential to generate revenues from the operation of the website but is not considered a Music Service, as defined below. Some possible sources of revenue may be subscription fees, online time, advertising, or sponsorships, to name a few.
Standard Website Music Performance
- Website Music Performance Agreement for commercial websites as well as Podcasts
“Music Service” means an Internet website, mobile application, or service, or a designated portion or section thereof, the central focus of which is the transmission of audio and/or audio-visual material comprising predominantly feature uses of music (e.g., music-formatted radio, on-demand transmissions of music recordings or music videos, live concerts), as opposed to programming with background or incidental and/or occasional feature uses of music (e.g., news/talk radio, situational comedies, feature films).
Exhibit B Report Forms
- Gross Revenue Calculation Quarterly Report Form
- Gross Revenue Calculation Annual Report Form
- Music Area Revenue Calculation Quarterly Report Form
- Music Area Revenue Calculation Annual Report Form