Music Licensing for Non-Commercial Websites

Non-Commercial Performance Agreement

The Non-Commercial Website Music Performance License is offered to any bona fide 501(C)(3) Not-For-Profit Organizations, churches, schools, or other related charitable organizations to cover the use of BMI music on their web sites.  The Non-Commercial Website License has a rate based on traffic to pages on your website.

Non-Commercial Music Performance

Exhibit B Report Forms

More Reporting Information