Music Licensing for Bars, Restaurants, and other Eating and Drinking Establishments
Do you have questions about music licensing and how it affects your bar, restaurant, or other eating and drinking establishment? Please review our list of Licensing Frequently Asked Questions.
Members of many state and national restaurant and licensed beverage associations are eligible for an additional 10% savings on their BMI Music License. This savings is in addition to BMI’s built in 10% Timely Payment Discount, which is available to all of our bar, restaurant, and other eating and drinking establishment customers. This means that members of participating associations can save up to 20% on BMI fees.
Exclusive Association Discounts:
- Yearly 5% just for being a member of a participating association
- Yearly 5% for all association members who pay their BMI licensing fees online
Not a member of a participating association? Learn more about the Association Discount Program for bars, restaurants, and other eating and drinking establishments.
BMI’s Music License Saves You Time & Money
- 10% Timely Payment Discount - You can save 10% if you return your payment within 30 days.
- Flexibility - The fee structure allows you to pay for only the music you play whether it’s seasonal or up to 7 nights of live or recorded music a week.
- Simplicity - Eliminates complex reporting and allows you to make music use changes over the phone.
- Convenience - Allows you to change your music use policy, and we’ll change your fee, up to 3 times per contract year, enabling you to find the music use that works best for your bar, restaurant, or other eating and drinking establishment.
- Radio and TV - are included without charge when used in conjunction with recorded music.
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Checks are accepted for payment.
Testimonials from BMI Customers:
“As president and CEO of the California Restaurant Association and current president of the Council of State Restaurant Associations, it is my responsibility to protect the economic vitality and creative spirit of the more than 90,000 eating and drinking establishments across California.”
“I have been incredibly impressed with the strong and beneficial partnerships that BMI has built with many hospitality associations. BMI has provided an easy, efficient and affordable way for establishments across the country to license the music that works best for their businesses.”